SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
– Direct report to Finance Manager or Group Accountant
– To review and report full set financial accounts on monthly basis to the management/Group Accountant.
– Support the roles and responsibilities of Finance related functions in which include accounting, cash management, costing, taxation, budgeting, and audited financial statements.
– Liaise with external parties including auditors, tax agents, insurer and bankers.
– Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures, as well as relevant legal and statutory requirement.
— Support in undertaking any ad-hoc duties from time to time.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualifications such as ACCA or CPA
– At least 3 years of working experience in related field, preferably in manufacturing industry especially with ERP environment or auditing experience
– Strong in Microsoft Excel, and good knowledge in handling common accounting software such as SageACCPAC, UBS, etc.
– Possess good working attitude, and looking forward to building a career with the company.
– Strong leadership character and able to lead/aspire subordinates to work professionally
– High integrity and committed
– Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.