- To pack or sort the gloves as per instruction.
- To carry out the whole process of transfer gloves from other respective department with required documents.
- To carry out the whole process of glove packing and transfer the well-pack gloves to Warehouse Department with required documents.
- To standby the incoming gloves and packing materials with required stamps and also arrange it on pallet after pack accordingly.
- To assist in weighing B-Grade and Reject gloves from each of the packing section.
- To assist in arranging rejected carton and dispenser in pallet.
- To maintain the cleanliness and 5 S Standards in workplace.
- To handle any ad-hoc tasks given by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Must have transportation.
- Able to work shift hours.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.