- A) Printer
- To carry out daily maintain, service and trouble shoot the printer in production line.
- To identify printer problem that cannot be solve and liaise with the supplier.
- To monitor contractor work for printer repairing and servicing jobs.
- To record the data and prepare service report.
- To train and brief the Leader and Operators regarding work procedure, work instruction, specification and quality standard and also to continually monitor their work performance.
- To ensure proper records and documents pertaining to documented procedures.
- B) SCADA
- Monitoring all utilities, facilities, products, instruments and control system which required by superior and notify others if there is any abnormality happened.
- To record, detect and report all problem regarding control room operation.
- To schedule and repair / troubleshoot or assist contractor for servicing or repairing job to ensure all the equipment and indicators are well functioning and meet the specifications and quality.
- Record and compile operating data, instrument readings, documentation, and results of laboratory analyses.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and control multiple processing units during production, moving controls that regulate valves, pumps, compressors, and auxiliary equipment.
- Operate control panels to coordinate and regulate process variables such as temperature and pressure, and to direct product flow rate, according to process schedules.
- Coordinate shutdowns and major projects for scada system operation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.