1. Managing the full spectrum of monthly payroll, including payroll calculation, allowance, incentives, OT claims to ensure accuracy of data, timely pay out and compliance with all statutory requirements.
2. Liaise with Section Heads/HODs to ensure all monthly leave applications, absenteeism, lateness and overtime are calculated and taken into monthly payroll processing.
3. Process all statutory requirement (LHDN, EPF, SOCSO, Zakat, etc) and control checking of all these reports and ensure timely remittance to the authorities.
4. Liaise with auditors and ensure all related documentations are properly maintained for audit purposes.
5. Assist to resolve inquiries and complaints from employees arising from interpretations of payroll regulations, and practices. Highlight unresolved issues to HR Manager for discussion and solution.
6. Assist in annual bonus and yearly increment preparation and pay-out.
7. Manage C&B processes such as GHS & GPA are updated every month and renewed annually, incentives, benefits, recognition and retention schemes.
8. Prepare all monthly, quarterly or yearly reports for management
9. Undertake / participate in any ad hoc projects or other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
1. Possess at least a Certificate or Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2. At least 2-3 years working experience in HR Payroll system will be advantageous but not an absolute requirement.
3. Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
5. Strong interpersonal skill and be focused on achieving key objectives in work area.
6. Computer literate – Well versed with Microsoft Office.
7. Preferably Executives specializing in Human Resource Support or equivalent.
8. Working experience in Manufacturing environment will be added advantage.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.