QUALITY OPERATOR (PRE-PACKING)
- To take the required sample from Production, Packing, and Compounding Department and send for testing.
- To follow-up the result after testing.
- To re-inspect and check the sample of glove from Packing and Production Department whether fulfil the quality standard and requirements.
- To check and verified the packaging material and former.
- To key in all the required data into system and prepare the report (Daily, weekly and monthly).
- To clean the work station.
- To comply and follow safety & health procedure.
- To handle any ad-hoc tasks if required by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Male preferably
- Must have transportation.
- Able to work shift hours.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.