Our nitrile gloves are produced from acrylonitrile-butadiene latex, which is generally resistant to oil, fuel and other solvents. These gloves are suitable for use in the medical examinations and procedures, laboratory practices and automotive industry. The main characteristics of our nitrile gloves are as follows:
- Beaded cuff for easy donning;
- Textured for good gripping;
- Excellent barrier protection which provide more puncture resistance than other synthetic gloves such as vinyl gloves;
- Most suitable for users sensitive to latex protein.
Our vinyl gloves are produced from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material. These gloves are suitable for short-term procedures and/or minimal risk protection, as these gloves provide only standard barrier protection.
The main characteristics of our vinyl gloves are as follows:
- Comfort and soft;
- Most economical and cost effectiveness;
- Easy donning due to excellent slippery inner surface;
- Standard barrier protection; and suitable for users sensitive to latex protein;
- Suitable for medical, industrial and food handling uses.