- To work with the Engineering team to provide technical support to the Production Department in terms of trouble shoot and repair machines immediately to reduce the downtime.
- Prepare SOP and preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and machineries.
- To plan work schedule for Engineering staff and workers.
- Work closely with supplier on machine designs and services.
- Continuous improvement and development programs must be implemented on plant equipment and machinery.
- Constantly educate and improve safe work practices for Engineering staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in glove industry.
- Possess strong technical knowledge in preventive maintenance.
- Positive working attitude with strong sense of responsibility, assertive and capable to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to manage Engineering team.
- Committed and able to complete tasks beyond the normal circumstances.
- Junior Engineers working in manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.