- To take charge of account payables and prepare monthly ageing report for AP and payment.
- To handle petty cash claim.
- Monitor closing calendar closely to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To prepare and compile the yearly tax schedule to tax agent.
- To prepare the audit schedules during year end audit.
- To prepare the forecast of cash requirement.
- Assist in co-ordinate and liaise with auditors in order to complete the annual audit on timely basis
- To attend monthly stock take.
- To handle GST/SST report and ensure timely submission to authority.
- Support in undertaking any ad-hoc duties from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, LCCI, ACCA.
- Preferably 2-3 years of related working experience.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess good working attitude, and looking forward to build career with company.
- Team player and willing to perform multi-tasking.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, computer literate (i.e. Excel, Words and Power Point), and knowledge with accounting software systems (eg SAP or Sage Accpac) will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.