- Assist the Head of Purchasing to lead the day-to-day operations of Purchasing Dept.
- Perform purchasing planning, sourcing, selecting & negotiating with suppliers constantly to strive for best purchase price & credit terms while maintaining the highest level of quality reliability and service.
- Identify new potential vendors and suppliers in order to secure more cost effective sources of products and services.
- To issue Purchase Order to suppliers and follow up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of goods.
- Ensure all incoming purchase requisition are processed promptly and efficiently.
- To liaise with other departments for the sourcing and purchasing of direct / indirect materials.
- To handle any other duties may assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidates who have been performing a senior executive role in purchasing will be considered as Senior Purchasing Executive for this vacancy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar position.
- Preferably executive in Purchasing Management or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong leadership, planning, organizing and analytical skills.
- Computer literate – Well versed with Microsoft Office and ERP system
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.