- Responsible for inspecting, observing, analysing and controlling all activities involved in the glove manufacturing operations based on the procedure requirements, procedures, work instructions and specifications, and control the quality of gloves at the required level of consistent and continuous.
- To maintain and monitor all operators discipline and attendance.
- To ensure all operators are following the work flow for each section.
- Must be able check samples gloves problem, identify its sources, to monitor and examine the area where the problem occurred, and take proper and effective action.
- SPM/ STPM/ Certificate/ SKM/ Diploma.
- At least 2 years working experience as a supervisory role.
- Positive working attitude with strong sense of responsibility, results driven and capable to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and focus on achieving key objectives in work area.
- Hands on & able to carry out effectively operations.
- Able to manage large group of operators.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.