- To maintain an accurate and clear defined of stock record for daily receiving & issuing in system and document are kept filing.
- To make sure daily receiving comply with goods receiving procedure.
- To make sure daily issuing complies with goods issuing procedure.
- Responsible to arrange or re-arrange the stock.
- To follow up export order & make sure container dispatch before deadline.
- To ensure have enough raw material/chemical/packaging material supply to relevant department to avoid line stop.
- To follow & comply safety & health procedure.
- To ensure warehouse area are cleaned & temperature and humidity record are updated.
- To ensure forklift in good condition.
- To carry out monthly stocks take.
- To report any non-conformity found to Warehouse Executive.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary, Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to speak English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be focused on achieving key objectives in your work area.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.