- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- To issue Invoices and filling marketing documentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Good in spoken and written, communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be focused on achieving key objectives in your work area.
- Computer literate: MS Office & MS Excel
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.