- Candidate must possess at least a SPMV, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Must be good oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be focused on achieving key objectives in your work area.
- Computer literate : MS Office & MS Excel.
- Preferably with 2 year(s) of working experience in Manufacturing / Production Operation or equivalent.
- Must be able to tackle electrical or mechanical problems with speed and able to resolve the problems effectively.
- Able to do mechanical drawings preferably.
- Well discipline and hardworking, willing to stay late hours when urgent breakdowns occur.
- Preferably candidates possess certificate PW4 or A1 Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia.
- Assist Supervisor in carrying out day to day operation responsible for preventive maintenance repair all type of equipment and utilities in the factory.
- Provide support to resolve all related issues in utilities, facilities and machines in order to ensure all the systems are under well condition.
- To involve and support in shutdown maintenance activities.
- Responsible for Schedule Preventive Maintenance.
- To observe & practice the safety work requirement and report if any accident occurs to the supervisor.
- To carry out general maintenance repairs in accordance with the defect report.
- Able to handle challenging and high pressure technical environment.
- To work closely with the department to ensure meet production yield with minimum downtime recording.
- To continuously monitor and evaluate existing methods, process and equipment’s to determine process capability and undertake projects for process improvement.
- To keep track on the maintenance stocks.
- Report to superior if any difficulties in completing jobs.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks if required.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.