- Lead, provide guidance and monitor a team of operation staff in designated section to meet production schedule and product demand in accordance to standard set.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the production lines to ensure smooth operations in meeting products quality and productivity requirements.
- Arrange manpower and production resources effectively.
- Work on continuous improvement to increase productivity and to minimize rejects rates.
- Carry out lean activities as planned and benchmark all good practices to be implemented into production line.
- Prepare and review daily production report on output.
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering or related.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience, preferably in glove industry.
- Positive working attitude with strong sense of responsibility, assertive and capable to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to manage a large group of production operators and the overall production operations.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus Group Berhad,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.