- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary.
- Must be good oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be focused on achieving key objectives in work area.
- Computer literate: MS Office & MS Excel.
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field.
- To supervise and operate the daily operation and maintain the efficiently of Compounding.
- Responsible to compound and prepare chemical dispersions.
- To supervise the reception of latex chemical, compounding of latex and chemical preparation.
- Ensure the work area in clean.
- To ensure all latex Compounding with colour Matching before production use.
- To take the latex from compound tank and storage tank.
- To planning and request the usage of chemical stocks for compound and ensure the stocks are always sufficient.
- To arrange daily job for leader and operators and monitor their performance.
- To key in all the data of compound into system.
- To ensure the compound activity is same as per schedule.
- To ensure the safety and health in compounding area.
- Report to Compounding Executive.
- To handle any ad-hoc task given by superior.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careglove Global Sdn Bhd,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2,
Off Jln Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.