Our nitrile gloves are produced from acrylonitrile-butadiene latex, which is generally resistant to oil, fuel and other solvents. These gloves are suitable for use in the medical examinations and procedures, laboratory practices and automotive industry.
The main characteristics of our Nitrile Examination Gloves are as follows:
- Excellent fit and soft feel for outstanding comfort and protection
- Textured finger tip enhances grip in wet and dry conditions
- Latex Free for users who suffer from natural rubber latex allergies
- Nitrile provides protection from common chemicals, with good puncture resistance and tear strength
- Beaded cuff to prevent rollback and easy donning