We process and sell cleanroom gloves under our own “MasterClean Comfort” and “MasterClean Protection” brand names and other third party labels. Our cleanroom gloves are double chlorinated with repeated washing and processed with extended leaching in pure de-ionized water which results in low ionic content and particulate counts. Our cleanroom gloves are suitable for use in the semiconductor, electronic, aerospace, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They meet or exceed applicable requirements of IEST-RP-CC005.2.
The main characteristics of our cleanroom gloves, which are available in latex and nitrile, are as follows:
- Low ionic residual levels;
- Low particle counts;
- Low pinhole levels;
- High tensile strength and good elasticity;
- High tactile sensitivity;
- High resistance to punctures and tears;
- Smooth and fingertip or palm textured;
- Static dissipative property for nitrile.